Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:45:28 AM EDT
I currently run a sdn6 on my 556 AR's and It works great but I'm thinking about upgrading. I also have a ultra 9 that should be out of jail any day now so I have should have .30 cal covered. I've been looking looking at gemtech g5t, sig 556ti and thunderbeast 223 cb. Any dogs in that group or am I missing any standouts? This can will mainly be used on a precision ar and a future 223 bolt gun. Weight and accuracy are primary concern. The ar gets used for prairie dog hunting and will sometimes be shot approx. 250 rounds in a hr but I don't think that will mandate a full auto rating. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Specwar 556K maybe.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I currently run a sdn6 on my 556 AR's and It works great but I'm thinking about upgrading. I also have a ultra 9 that should be out of jail any day now so I have should have .30 cal covered. I've been looking looking at gemtech g5t, sig 556ti and thunderbeast 223 cb. Any dogs in that group or am I missing any standouts? This can will mainly be used on a precision ar and a future 223 bolt gun. Weight and accuracy are primary concern. The ar gets used for prairie dog hunting and will sometimes be shot approx. 250 rounds in a hr but I don't think that will mandate a full auto rating. Thanks
View Quote

SIG 556TI is vaporware until they make some.
G5T is getting a free tax stamp over at Silencer Shop right now
Thunderbeast 223CB is discontinued, replaced by the Ultra 7 223. You might be able to find a deal on one from someone who still has them in stock.

Best of luck on your search.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#3]
556SD?

Quite a value...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top