Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 7/19/2003 6:05:52 PM EDT
Is there any real good forums for the 50 bmg?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#1]
nope
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The Fifty Caliber Shooters Association has a forum that is pretty good. The Biggerhammer forum was great two or three years ago and you occasionally get good information from it but lately it has been for entertainment purposes only.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:37:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Fifty Caliber Shooters Association has a forum that is pretty good. The Biggerhammer forum was great two or three years ago and you occasionally get good information from it but lately it has been for entertainment purposes only.

The FCSA one is dead too...
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]
IMO, the Biggerhammer.net forum is sooo outdated and clogged with off-topic crap that its hardly worth wading through all of it.  Every now and then I'll go there, but don't spend much time on it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#6]
...agreed...

How about we start getting this here forum going...with all the talent out there we should have plenty to discuss I'd think...

Let's share some of those photos I know exist out there of guns, ammo, shoots, etc, etc...
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I for one would like to see this board boom!!! Need more, more,info,lol.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
IMO, the Biggerhammer.net forum is sooo outdated and clogged with off-topic crap that its hardly worth wading through all of it.  Every now and then I'll go there, but don't spend much time on it.

I agree, lots of off topic stuff, was a lot better a few years ago.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:42:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Perhaps stuff can be off-topic, but.. I've asked questions there and here. They mostly go unanswered here or answered with far fewer responses. On bigger, you'll get answers very quickly and from very knowledgeable 50 cal shooters. I see it as another resource, one that I have taken advantage of.. :)
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 8:12:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I think there is more info at bigger hammer I dont go there because its too old and outdated and cluttered. It give me a headache looking at it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's another:

http://www.jouster.com/cgi-bin/50cal/index.pl
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#12]
And another:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/50BMG/
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top