Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/17/2018 1:13:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 3:55:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/17/2018 3:58:58 AM EDT by Jack_Flag]
No idea about total cost with shipping. But 44mag has them for $25 if you don't mind black floor plates. :) And AUG Pmags for $18 with free shipping.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:35:40 AM EDT
Primary Arms has AUG pmags for 15.99.

http://www.primaryarms.com/search?keywords=Aug
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:47:13 AM EDT
Aim Surplus used to have them for $23 or so, now they're $32, so guess that's the going price
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 6:54:12 PM EDT
Do the pmags work or are they range use only and on Wednesdays?
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 7:00:45 PM EDT
AUG Pmags work great. They don't drop free in my A1 though
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:59:43 PM EDT
I have no complaints with the AUG Pmags. I still kinda prefer the Steyr mags. But, no hard reasons why.

If I wanted to really stock up on AUG mags. At current prices, I'd probably buy a ton of the Pmags.

Interesting enough though. Magpul made these for Australia and their EF88 (F90) But they use domestically produced, translucent black, Steyr pattern mags. Though I have seen one or 2 Pmags in use.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 2:34:15 PM EDT
given all the recent ban talk, you might want to look into the nato stock conversion unless you are already heavily invested in the 30 round Aug mags.

I bought my Aug maybe five years ago and I was thinking about the nato stock back then, but then Aug mags flooded the market and were pretty cheap. Looks like the prices have gone back up.

Going forward, I am not buying any centerfire EBRs unless they take STANAG, SR25 or AK pattern mags. It seems the market has decided the same too as that captures nearly everything commonly available except for Augs w/o nato stock and SCAR17s. Although there is an SR25 solution for the latter.
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 3:36:09 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Quake_Guy:
given all the recent ban talk, you might want to look into the nato stock conversion unless you are already heavily invested in the 30 round Aug mags.

I bought my Aug maybe five years ago and I was thinking about the nato stock back then, but then Aug mags flooded the market and were pretty cheap. Looks like the prices have gone back up.

Going forward, I am not buying any centerfire EBRs unless they take STANAG, SR25 or AK pattern mags. It seems the market has decided the same too as that captures nearly everything commonly available except for Augs w/o nato stock and SCAR17s. Although there is an SR25 solution for the latter.
View Quote
That seems kinda drastic when AUG Pmags are still available for $18
Top Top