Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2013 10:49:42 AM EDT
I want to mount one on a 16" middy with a URX 2

1. Anyone have pics?
2. What's the range like on the launcher?
3. How well do the 26.5mm flares work out of a 37mm launcher?
4. How much smoke is deployed from a 37mm round?

I looked on youtube/google/scoured the web and found nothing.

Thank you
Link Posted: 11/9/2013 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#1]
ive noticed you can have the barrel worked on to look like a flash hider, any cons to that? thanks
Link Posted: 11/10/2013 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=havoc+37mm+launcher&sm=1

I don't know the range, but I would guess depending on the round 150 yards+. I've only fired one round out of mine and it was a 26.5 flare. Worked very well and very loud!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the short one on a carbine and it fires some nice fireworks (Superbreakers) up about 300 feet or so. If you can follow instructions, there is some good free reloading data out there on a couple of websites that sell components (better than the guide currently available for sale on another forum) and some good quality components http://www.mlrdistributing.com/37mm-Reloadable-Shells_c20.htm and others. My reloads go about 100 yards or so, but I'm working out the recipes I like by going slow, doing my homework and testing loads remotely (I built a rack that the Havoc mounts to and fires with as long a string as I like).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top