Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/17/2003 1:34:35 AM EST
Need a link or some info on complete takedown and a place to buy some of the screws that need replacing. Any help=Thanks Hayboy
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 2:29:58 AM EST
You can get the parts from www.e-gunparts.com. While there, order the full schematics.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 9:46:16 AM EST
Just be careful while ordering you parts. You need to determine if your 336 is an older one or a newer one. I replaced a few parts on my 336, namely a dented mag tube. Much to my chagrin I discovered I ordered a new style mag tube as the screw holes didn't line up.

Gun Parts has parts for both. I have no idea how to determine where or how to get info on what kind of marlin you have. Might be best to do battle with their phone lines at Gun Parts and call it in instead of using the web.
Top Top