Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:29:07 AM EDT
I sent 2 form 4's off 30 days ago. The wait gets harder every day. Keep yall posted on how it goes. dbhelpPossibly sooner than expected.hem
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#1]
My Form1 went to ATF in Jan. I got it back last week. Yes, that was 8 months plus.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
You probably got shafted off of the move. I think after they get the back log down the new office will kick ass.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Whats the deal, did they contract out the examiners or something?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:15:20 AM EDT
[#4]
If you have already had an FBI background check or three, I wonder if that speeds things up?

Between security clearances, companies I've worked for and getting a carry permit, my fingerprints should be all over the system.  

I don't think I would make a very good criminal.  If you go by the way fingerprints are checked on "CSI", they would get a match in 10 seconds and I would be in jail in about 52 minutes.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top