Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 5:49:34 AM EDT
From mailed off to recieved back My new C&R, pretty good, course I live in Georgia
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Mailed my application off on 1-15-06. ATF charged my app. fee on my card 1-30-06. Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and......

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:12:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I got the liscense yesterday and then when I got back home, had a huge envelope with all kinds of books and regs in it, little cards and firearm record lists, my question is, do I have to keep a book of all I purchase through it?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:14:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got the liscense yesterday and then when I got back home, had a huge envelope with all kinds of books and regs in it, little cards and firearm record lists, my question is, do I have to keep a book of all I purchase through it?

You need somesort of a bound book to keep records of every C&R firearm you buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top