Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 6:52:55 PM EDT
Is this worth my time?  Does anyone have one?  Looks like a nice, cheap way to reduce the pull on my rifle, but I don't want to waste time and money.  Thanks!
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3615699538&category=383
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:49:26 AM EDT
[#1]
i bought a very similar spring set for my 10/22 and yes it does reduce the pull weight but not by much. if you really want to reduce your pull i would suggest also getting a new hammer and sear at least.  you can get a really good one from volquartsen but i got one from a guy on ebay that hones them himself for cheap.
here is his store:
cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=hornet224&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

he has lots of good stuff and ive dealt w/ him several times, hes a good guy.

i am very happy with the way my trigger turned out and i have shot 10/22's with the VQ trigger to compare, i think mine is just as good.  i would also suggest you get a rounded trigger return plunger to get rid of the gritty feel.
i have pretty much replaced all of the internals in my 10/22 and im finally happy with it.... well, theres still some stuff i could do to it.
heres a pic:
www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/pictures?userid={2394B0ED-2626-4BC0-AD60-2C3B6046F572}
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top