Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 7:49:58 PM EDT
I have seen plenty of posts on where mags can be found but does anyone know where I can get a butler creek ss folding stock cheap?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Cabelas sold it for fairly cheap (90 I think) and all it took was the removal of the set screw, take out the pin, remove spacer off the pin and discard, replace pin, replace set screw, done.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I paid $110 for a stainless one at last weekend's gun show...

It was the ONLY stainless butler creek folder at the show PERIOD-- stainless, blued, new, used, on a gun, off a gun...

Rare as hen's teeth currently.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
i hate to tell you this but  i took a friend of mine to a gun show here in jackson, ms. he loves my folding stock so he decided to look for him one. and a SS one at that.  and would you know it we found one that looked used a good bit. just a little rust on the metal part. haha only $40!!! we brought it home and sanded it down good an put a clear coat from walmart on it! it looks brand new.

my dad bought me a 10/22 and BC folding stock bout 3yrs ago. i think he paid bout $150 for a used 10/22 and the stock. very nice looking. i got some flat black paint from the Dollar Store. it matches the barrel and stock decently.

oh yea there aint nothing better than a Ruger 10/22, ha i have put approx. 100,000 rds through mine and it still shoots very nice groups at 40yds. factory barrel too.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#4]
there have been quite a few BC (including SS) folders on fleabay lately...I ordered my SS in used excellent condition for around $80
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my SS folder from a fellow member on the EE

It isn't looking very stainless anymore, however....

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#6]
www.natchezss.com has blued Butler Creek folders for $69.00.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
i have a stainless folder i might let go My rifle is suppresed and the barrels to big
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top