Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2002 6:29:24 PM EDT
Anyone ever use one?  Any good?
Thanks.

SB

ps.  Also wondering about the Tec22 pistol.  It uses the same mags as a 10/22.  Are they any good?
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The stock is a POS. It raises the sights so far above the bore as to make them useless, considering the .22LR's trajectory. And don't even think about a scope with it. Trigger sucks in the worst way, too. If you just want to blast with it, I guess it's OK, but bring an *ssload of ammo, because you won't be able to use the sights for any distance except the exact range you zeroed.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
How lefty-friendly is this stock. I know the brass would be hitting my chest, but would the bolt be a problem as well? (I figure some kind of downward deflector would solve the brass problem)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top