Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2004 6:23:28 AM EDT

I was a little bored waiting on the transfer for my M16 to go through, so I fitted its Aimpoint ML2 onto my Benelli M1014 for a photo op. With the cantilever extension, the optic seems to sit  a bit too high. If I were going to use it in this configuration, I'd definitely use the ARMS #22M68 mount only. I still haven't decided what optic to go with.

Oh yeah, I hate to disappoint you guys, but I've had this shotgun for over a year now and still haven't fired a round out of it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice shotgun!  Funny how the picture makes it look the barrel is a light gray, same thing with the cantelever mount and part of the mag tube.  

I can't wait for the stupid ban to go away so I can get an M4 with the pistol grip and full magazine capacity....
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice shotgun!  Funny how the picture makes it look the barrel is a light gray, same thing with the cantelever mount and part of the mag tube.

I noticed that as well. I don't know why that particular picture came out that way.

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
How the hell can you own a fine weapon like that Benelli and neglect it for a year?????
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How the hell can you own a fine weapon like that Benelli and neglect it for a year?????

I'm not sure myself. Sometimes I go so long without opening my gun safe that I'm afraid I'll forget the combination.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:20:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice one, I've got one too!  It is one fun gun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top