Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2007 7:39:46 PM EDT
I found a box of metric Fal mags in good condition in my closet that I forgot about.  They show a good amount of finish wear an appear to be aluminum.  Any idea what would be a fair price?  I will try to post pics tommorow.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 4:13:01 AM EDT
[#1]
As a reference,, I picked up 11 for $110, delivered,,, aluminum, VG+ condition,,  

Good Luck
JJ
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Everybody's favorite, Sportsmans Guide has brand new Izzy mags for 6 for $72 for members.

These are great mags, I've got a bunch and they come in the wrapper
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#3]
is there anything better then STEYR mags? I have 7 I got when I bought my gun, was going to get more from DSA, but are the IZZY mags better?
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
is there anything better then STEYR mags? I have 7 I got when I bought my gun, was going to get more from DSA, but are the IZZY mags better?

FAL mags are a lot like AK mags, they all work.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 8:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]
thats what I thought...
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 8:23:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
As a reference,, I picked up 11 for $110, delivered,,, aluminum, VG+ condition,,  

Good Luck
JJ

Curiously, where did you get those aluminum mags?  Haven't seen any in a while; only steel.

Thanks

Link Posted: 10/3/2007 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#7]
aluminum might be nice, wouldn't mind picking up a few myself.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#8]
The alloy mags are by Steyr and they are not all that; kinda flimsy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FAL mags are a lot like AK mags, they all work.

I've heard the same thing in regards to all steel mags.  I wouldn't be afraid of any steel FAL mag.

The Izzy ones are cool because they come wrapped with a hebrew label.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Curiously, where did you get those aluminum mags?  Haven't seen any in a while; only steel. Thanks  

EE about 2 months ago..

Jim
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:
Everybody's favorite, Sportsmans Guide has brand new Izzy mags for 6 for $72 for members.

BS.

I ordered 6 of them. The "wrappers" they come in were actually ziploc baggies. All were badly rusted and half of them were given an ugly, thick parkerization job to cover up said rust. They were sandy - Yuck - and they were returned immediately. I won't be doing business with SG again and advise all to stay away.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BS.

I ordered 6 of them. The "wrappers" they come in were actually ziploc baggies. All were badly rusted and half of them were given an ugly, thick parkerization job to cover up said rust. They were sandy - Yuck - and they were returned immediately. I won't be doing business with SG again and advise all to stay away.

Just got mine.

Fuckers.

Mine were "in the wrapper" too.  The last batch I bought were as I described though.

Mine were not as shitty as yours, I'm keeping them.  At least they were Izzy.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I just ordered some AK mags from SG.  Total crap welded together then paint globbed on them.  Will never order from them again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top