Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2008 2:09:36 PM EDT
I have been working again. I have made initial contact with the folks at Fort Leonard Wood, MO    Now we will see how this plays out.

I am hoping to be able to put a .50 cal match on there.

Nick
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:26:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi Nick, Even though I do not have my rifle yet. At along go out and get practice with it and develop a load for it. I am very interested in the possibility of having a match so close to home (well about 2.5 to 3 hrs away) that I will just have to support this and hopefully it will become a regular match.  Will this be a FCSA match by chance? And if not, by what rules will it be shot by.  

Details my good man. And thanks for looking into and trying to make this happen. As you can see, I be a newbie

Max in Warrenton (see I-70, 60 miles west of St. Louey)
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish you luck.  Tried to make a contact there last year and was told "No 50 BMG personal weapons allowed"
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 5:01:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Max,

I do not see how it will be possible for it to be a FCSA match. The format of the shoot will not be what the FCSA uses or can use. This will be a NCSA, Ltd. match.

As for no .50 BMG allowed, one of the ranges we are requesting is the .50 cal BMG range. <smile>

I will keep everyone posted as this unfolds.

Nick Mullet
C.E.O. North Coast Shooters Association, Ltd.
[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Nick,

Still putting names to someones particulars. I forgot that you are the top dog with North Coast Shooters. Boy my toes do not taste that good to do this often. lol

I suppose then the match would be using the NCS format. I best go over to the site and learn what the  format is like.

Still best luck and I pray that you find a willing ear that can make this happen.

Max
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Max,

If it works out we will have one day at a 600 yard electronic scored targets and the 2nd day at teh 1,500 yard .50 cal range.  Details will come when or if we get this nailed down.

Nick
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Max,

I do not know about top dawg.....more like Toto the wonder dog for jumping through the hoops they hold up for me to jump through! lol

Nick
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top