Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2020 12:50:47 AM EDT
Earlier this summer I posted a few questions on which press to lean towards and I appreciate all of the responses.  I was able to find a Dillon 550 that came with 3 conversion kits and 3 powder drops and 3 carbide pistol die sets and boxes of extra reloading items for <$500.  I had to purchase another die set for 9mm and was up and running resizing and depriming several thousands of range brass I picked up over the summer.  Earlier this week, the small metal retaining clip at the top of the depriming die broke.  I contacted Dillon customer service and within 24hours, I have a replacement on the way as well the part # just in case I need to order more.  

Thanks again.

Link Posted: 8/12/2020 1:10:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 1:48:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had several Dillons over the last 28 years and they have all worked well, and I have only needed to call customer service twice.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:08:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:41:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Blue Man Group killing it as usual.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 3:59:28 AM EDT
[#5]
My conversation with dillon CS usually goes like this.

Me: I'm dumb and I broke something because I'm an idiot.  This is the part number and i will be paying with a debit card.
Dillon cs: don't worry about it, we will ship you out a new part today free of charge.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
As a former loader and user of Dillon 550 all I can say about their attempt at customer service is.

They are amazing.  

One of the best experiences with a company I ever had.  My conversations (in person as I live here) are like above.  

Me:  I'm stupid and fucked up
Them:  No worry do this and all good.

Them: No charge.

I don't reload now but if I got back into it I'd be there buying another Dillon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top