Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2009 4:00:18 PM EDT
I wanted better accuracy on my Spike's HAVOC / Kaos system so I added an LMT Leaf Sight I got used off of Grogs 40mm forum.  Now it is finished and about as good as it is going to be.  I am very satisfied with the way it came out.

MadDog

Link Posted: 11/20/2009 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.

Do you reload for that?
Link Posted: 11/21/2009 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#2]
As others have said in other threads, that is a nice looking setup you've got.
Link Posted: 11/21/2009 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you happen to know if an LMT M203 will fit on the Kaos rail like the Havoc as far as length goes?
Link Posted: 11/21/2009 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#4]
No idea, but I bet if you call Spike he will have the answer for you.

MadDog
Link Posted: 12/26/2009 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#5]
How's the accuracy with the non-rifled barrel?
Link Posted: 1/1/2010 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks great!

I have been thinking about a spikes 37mm launcher.

I have a couple of questions, Spikes did not answer. thought you might know.

If I register it as a DD I can shoot all kinds of things, but if want to upgrade to a rifled 40mm barrel would a LMT barrel fit?
I asked spikes If any other 40mm barrel would fit IF I paid my tax, and all they would say is we don't make a 40mm barrel.
I fallowed up with I understand you don't make one, but is yours made to be compatible with anyother? no response.

I write it off as I am not yet a paying customer and they don't know the answer. You might not know either, but I thought I would ask.

any help you can give would go a long way in helping make the decision to get the 37mm launcher.

thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2010 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#7]
LMT barrels will not fit off the shelf. The rails are different sizes.

You could, however, buy a LMT barrel and modify it at a machine shop to fit by either adding a different rail or modifying the one on it. GROG

Link Posted: 1/23/2010 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
thanks Grog
that is just what I wanted to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top