Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 2:51:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 2:51:44 AM EDT by Shawnr1]
I already have a trust setup with one item. I just added property to it. After I added the property the next step is to transfer ownership of the property to myself as trustee. This is where the frustration and a little confusion begins. I cannot figure out how to do this. I have read the manual and searched through this board (with the exception of 41 pages). How can I transfer ownership?

ETA: I have Quicken Will Maker 2007
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:01:40 AM EDT
What kind of property did you add? If you tell Willmaker the item doesn't have a title it will generate an Assignment of Property form for you.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:03:21 AM EDT
you should have another form that says "I _______ transfer all interests in ________ to ______ RLT, executed on ___________ at _________." or something to that effect.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:48:42 AM EDT
It's simple just load up willmaker then click on your trust. Then click next and click on the button that says amend trust and next and then u can add property.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 3:59:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wdlsguy:
What kind of property did you add? If you tell Willmaker the item doesn't have a title it will generate an Assignment of Property form for you.

Suppressor; I tried it with and without the tiltle with the same results.

Originally Posted By rcr29:
you should have another form that says "I _______ transfer all interests in ________ to ______ RLT, executed on ___________ at _________." or something to that effect.

How do I get to this form.

Originally Posted By jadams951:
It's simple just load up willmaker then click on your trust. Then click next and click on the button that says amend trust and next and then u can add property.

The property is already added. I need to transfer ownership to myself as trustee.

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 4:13:33 PM EDT
Just print and it willl print automatically.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:04:49 PM EDT
I wouldn't bother with an Assignment of Property if I was doing a Form 4.
Top Top