Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2008 11:25:25 AM EDT
Walmart is selling them for about $395 near me. Are their any accessories at all for this gun? Specifically I'm thinking about a mag tube extension and aftermarket sights or a shorter barrel? I could probably live with the longer barrel and bead sight but the mag tube extension is key. I'd like to do 3-guns and also be able to do skeet/trap with the same gun without spending an arm and a leg. Every so often I get this shotgun tch but I've never to scratch it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2008 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
+1

A shotgun is what I don't have.  Can anyone compare this to a 1187 in terms of reliability etc.  I have not seen much aftermarket for the spf
Link Posted: 9/28/2008 5:06:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Itsa great gun shoots the smallest 2 3/4" to 3.5" shells..Not much out there to make it tactical but they do make a tactical version but I dont think its imported in the US..

I think a mossberg 930 or 935 would be the next option if you must have one gun to do it all like you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top