Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/3/2003 9:30:24 AM EDT
does anyone know if this website still offers the discount to Ar-15 members? I ordered a sling a few other things from them last winter and was able to get a 10% discount.

I hae been trying to contact them about a few other items, but unfortunately I have not been able to email them (keeps bouncing).

Anyone know whats up with them and if they are still good to deal with?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Try them tomorrow (Sunday). Saturday is the sabbath in Israel, and they take it very seriously. The buses don't run, and just about anything that isn't a hospital is closed. They may have just shut their computers down, or their internet provider may shut down for the day, if it's Israel based.

If you still can't get thru tomorrow, let us know. I was on the verge of ordering something from them myself.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#2]
The site is up, but when I tried to contact them from the email link on the website I got an error message (from my email server)that said it was having a problem delivering the mail

I tried to email them last week, not on Saturday.

I sure hope everything is okay, I liked that site.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a sling from them and got confirmation on the order and shipping today.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah Uri is still doing sales through the site.

Last time I heard from him I think he was away on vacation since the passover.

Dont worry, he'll get back to you. Maybe send him another email in a few days.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I am glad that his site is still up. However, if you try to email him from the link located on the website, the email bounces.

Since you have recently ordered, what is the procedure for getting the AR-15.com discount?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am glad that his site is still up. However, if you try to email him from the link located on the website, the email bounces.

Since you have recently ordered, what is the procedure for getting the AR-15.com discount?

Thanks
View Quote

when you order and the you look for a "Comment" screen just tell him that you are an AR15.com member and give your screename
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top