Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/3/2006 2:42:32 PM EDT
my favorite ar receiver is a presentation grade "Sanchez". here is a photo of it on another board. all the markings are on the inside. i realize that i am a "3" post guy on your board and that makes me a sixteen year old keyboard commando.

i am sorry my first thread was locked so fast. if you bear with me without banishment, i promise to be an asset and entertain you. i mostly apologize for thinking outside the box.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158765
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
You have sand in your vagina because a thread of yours that appeared to be deliberately inflamatory was locked?

Boo hoo.  Welcome aboard  

Btw - I love that candy-apple red AR lower!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Who are you and why do we care?  In general, when people are posting simply to get attention, its not a great sign that the poster will contribute much to the board.

If you can't contribute, sit back, read, and learn.  There are already FAR too many people on this board who make things up and post like they are experts.  

If you have real info, or outside the box ideas that are functional, your thoughts will be welcome.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top