Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/19/2002 9:59:53 AM EDT
Hello everyone,

New to the forum and have just been browsing for a while, had no plans on buying an AR but instead just to gather as much info as I could in case I wanted one later. Well, thanks to all of you and your posts regarding AR's and all the (endless)toys you could get for 'em, I now officially have the bug, in a bad, bad way. So bad in fact that I actually put a call in to RRA to start asking dumb q's that I didn't want to post. I'm sure the search feature works, just not entirely sure as to what to search for. As of now, I want an AR, and I think I want to go RRA, other than that, everything is still up in the air. I'd ask for suggestions but I'd either get zero, or a few hundred. But I would like to ask one question for starters; Would I be better off finding a 'smith to mount an SIR and if so, then which one? TIA
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 10:34:19 AM EDT
Confucius said the only dumb question is the one that is unasked. There are people on here with contacts in RRA. So that may help even more.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:26:01 AM EDT
If you buy the civilian version of the Sir, it should just slip on. If you are bad with tools and want a military SIR, get a smith to install it.
Top Top