Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2003 9:19:54 AM EDT
www.adcofirearms.com

I ordered an chrome lined RRA m4a1 upper from them and it arived at my house the next day, only $4 shipping. Great deal to, about $100 less than bushmaster.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree I check them out first whenever I'm looking to buy anything for my rifles. I got a RRA NM 2 stage trigger on order from them now, about $25 cheaper than from RRA, probably more with the shipping difference. I don't understand why all these distributors want to rape us on shipping.

I got a complete RRA lower from Steve @ ADCO a few monthes ago and the shipping was $4. That being the case why does distributor X (I won't mention any names, y'all know who they are) want $12 to ship a set of scope rings for instance. I say support outfits like ADCO and maybe the rest of the industry will wake up and stop ripping us off. OK I'm done ranting now.

Happy Fathers Day to all you fellow dads out there!!

Shabo
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't it nice to see one person/ business buck the system and treat you decent?  Instead of made up shipping charges that are just insulting.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep so far so good. Got the RRA M4 upper and complete lower. Of course it took 5days for the upper to get to my house :) Still waiting for the lower but hopefully it'll be here in a week or two.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:31:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:22:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had nothing but very positive experiences with Steve at ADCO.

For stock RRAs or homebuilds he's the only way to go.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:51:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I agree with the comments 100%.  I also like Adco's website with the M4 calulator built-in.  Communication during the transaction was A+ too.  Steve was very helpful during my first AR project.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Steve has been helpful to me, delivered a high quality product with efficiency, and saved me money. Can't go wrong!

Pino
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top