Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/24/2004 4:09:07 PM EST
Does anybody know if Colt is going to continue letting dealers sell LEO preban configuration rifles to the public. The reason i ask is because i just purchased a LE6920 & was debating on shooting it if it was going to be collectable. I have seen people selling these rifles for crazy prices and i am starting to think people are just jumping the gun & paying well over the original $899.00 price tag. A COLT LEO dealer at a recent gun show told me Colt had Thousands of LEO marked recievers at their production plant ready for assembly and if this is true then this rifle is a shooter ( NOT A COLLECTOR)? If anyone has any reliable imformation please let me know.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:15:34 PM EST
Consider the source (me) but...

This is a golden opportunity for Colt to cover their ass on liability and suck up a few extra dollars in the process. They would be fools to piss on such a good scam that has just fallen into their lap. We have had a decade of LEOs plus what ever Colt has made but yet to churn out, along with what they (may) continue to produce. It's a shooter. Now an NIB Colt Carbine... THAT'S A SAFE QUEEN.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:03:31 AM EST
Please define NIB Colt carbine vis-a-vis LEO.

Originally Posted By pulpsmack:
Consider the source (me) but...

This is a golden opportunity for Colt to cover their ass on liability and suck up a few extra dollars in the process. They would be fools to piss on such a good scam that has just fallen into their lap. We have had a decade of LEOs plus what ever Colt has made but yet to churn out, along with what they (may) continue to produce. It's a shooter. Now an NIB Colt Carbine... THAT'S A SAFE QUEEN.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:08:51 AM EST
Just shoot the thing.
Top Top