Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2011 4:06:34 PM EDT
I bought a Sully stock, Installed it and its wiggles/ I have a spikes Lower where the little numb in the stock seats into the lower its not tight fitting. If you grab the back of the stock you can physicality twist the stock to the left and the right.

any ideas how i can fix this ?

Ive contacted the people at www.thedefensiveedge.com several times with no reply. I don't want to return the stock i simply want it to fit correctly.

thanks
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one that did the same thing. You can try tightening up the screw in the back, or just deal with it. Mine wasn't bad, but I could still twist it a little. Ended up selling it to replace it with a Magpul UBR. Glad I did.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Take some of the rubbery compound you buy in a squeeze toothpaste-type tube (damn I'm having a brain fade right now), squirt some into the hole in the stock, and screw on the stock.  That's what I did and it's absolutely steady with no movement at all.  Seriously, works great.

Or, if you're unhappy, sell me the stock, and that's what I'll do with it when I install it on my next lower.  These are awesome stocks.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]
like silicone ????

I had a Magpul ubr but i live in New York and adjustable or collapsible stocks are prohibited
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:38:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
like silicone ????

I had a Magpul ubr but i live in New York and adjustable or collapsible stocks are prohibited

"Goop" is the brand name.  Not sure what it is made of.

I could have collapsible stocks on mine, and do on one...but the rest are Sully stocks.  I'm a fan.  
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top