Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/29/2011 8:15:42 PM EDT
i see aim is out spikes stripped lowers and i see spikes has a special going $99 for a stripped lowers, any have it cheaper? i'm thinking of going with spikes because of price/quality but i wanted to see if anyone else has a cheaper lower with good quality.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:28:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Palmetto State Armory has a special but for us Arfcommers. $65.00 shipped.  Enter AR15.com in the coupon code in your cart for the special price.  I just bought one and will vouch for the quality.  Every bit as good as Spike's.

Check out "Group Buys" in the EE for the details.  

Hurry, though, rumor has it that the deal's ending soon.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Palmetto State Armory has a special but for us Arfcommers. $65.00 shipped.  Enter AR15.com in the coupon code in your cart for the special price.  I just bought one and will vouch for the quality.  Every bit as good as Spike's.

Check out "Group Buys" in the EE for the details.  

Hurry, though, rumor has it that the deal's ending soon.

Yup.  Palmetto is a great company.  Go for it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:23:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Bought from Palmetto several times in the past.  I'm in for 2...glad I saw this.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Just ordered three. If the sale is still good in two weeks, I'll get three more.

Note: The discount code is ar15.com, all lower case!
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Crap I just ordered three from there on Friday.  Oh well no transfer fee for me!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top