Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/11/2006 11:37:51 AM EDT
the hammer (has the notch up top) has what looks like an "M" or an "H" (hard to tell)

looks cast compared to my bushy lower.

just wondering what parts kit the guy i bought it from used.  (he said rock river, but im not so inclined to believe him)

thanks

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have gotten a few M marked hammers and triggers in Rock River parts and M marked hammer from Model 1 sales also.Got M marked in an Armalite set but can not remeber is if it was the trigger or hammer.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I got an M marked hammer in a DPMS kit
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got my Stag LPK in the mail today and it has a "M".

Mike
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
My J&T kit had the M.

Also my LPK purchased directly from RRA had a M.

I have heard some Colt LPK's have the M.

banks308
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Like this(factory Colt Lightweight AR15 early 90's model):

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#6]
My RRA LPK which I purchased from Legal Transfers has what looks to be a "C." I wonder what that variations could mean?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#7]
The RRA lpk I bought at the RRA shop in Colona Il. also was marked with a c.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I've brought several different LPK's with M marked hammers in them and would like to know as well.

M = Mattel?

Danny

j/k
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#9]
"M" has made hammers and triggers for just about everyone in the industry, ---  and last time I asked on this forum, nobody knew who the heck "M" is.

And no, I don't think it's Mattel
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top