Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 10:53:04 PM EDT
Thought I read somewhere that magpul was including the rubber pad with their milspec CTRs now.  Is this true?  If so, which places are shipping the stock with pad included?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:01:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to my knowledge.  Everywhere I've seen them advertised, the rubber butt plate is separate for the milspec.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried Adco?  PKfirearms?  Magpul? Bravo Co.? Brownells? Etc.......

ETA: It may be separate, but still available.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:40:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Try Denny's/Global Tactical, he usually has them in stock, they ship fast and their prices are excellent.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:48:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Rainier Arms sells the milspec kit with butt-pad included.  When it's in-stock, that is  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#5]
The commercial tube CTR is made with a butt pad while the mil-spec version has the butt pad as an option.  Maybe thats where you heard about them being included.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thought I read somewhere that magpul was including the rubber pad with their milspec CTRs now.  Is this true?  If so, which places are shipping the stock with pad included?

Seems to be, the last one I got from Brownells about 2 weeks ago came with the buttpad. Just my luck too because I had already bought a butt pad from another vendor (not being aware of this change) so now I have an extra pad one
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I got mine from e-guns. The service was great and the shipping was fast.
Link to ad in Equipment Exchange
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Del-Ton...my mil spec came with a rubber pad
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Got mine from Spike's tactical...  CTR, buffer, spring, and rubber butt plate.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I got mine Here

I got the mil-spec and it came with the rubber butt plate.  I did buy the kit with teh tube, spring and everything, though.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems to be, the last one I got from Brownells about 2 weeks ago came with the buttpad. Just my luck too because I had already bought a butt pad from another vendor (not being aware of this change) so now I have an extra pad one

me too....
i'm sure that extra CTR buttpad will come in handy someday (extreme sarcasm...)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top