Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/27/2002 8:17:31 PM EDT
Anyone out there know were mag couplers can be had? I'm looking for some to fit USGI 30 round mags. The kind to clamp two mags together side by side? Thanks in advance!!!!!-Horik
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:34:57 AM EDT
Sarco, try their ad in the Shotgun News, or:

Link Posted: 10/29/2002 12:20:15 PM EDT
I have a couple USGI mag holders, I sent email to you. Let me know
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 11:49:57 AM EDT
I bought one from Brownells just to try it. Hate it. The mag on the right side has to be mounted lower than the one on the right to clear the ejection port. I don't like the way the rifle feels with the extra weight hanging on the side. Just my opinion; other guys probably love them. But Brownells for sure has them.
Top Top