Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 6:15:17 AM EST
The od green rifle case/bags I've seen a couple of times. They're od green, have large pockets on the side. Looks like they hold 2 m4 sized rifles with straps to hold them in and a divider of sorts to keep the rifles from banging each other. The case/bag is military looking and appears to be of decent quality. If you know of one like this, please drop a link. I'm hoping to spend <$150. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:40:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 6:40:36 AM EST by 87GN]
Eagle discreet case, around $90. SKD sells them.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:54:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By 87GN:
Eagle discreet case, around $90. SKD sells them.

Thanks, but that isn't the one I've seen pictured on this forum. I'm unable to find the original post. The bag I saw was rectangular and had large pouches on the outside of the bag and appeared to accomodate 2 16" barreled ARs.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:59:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 7:04:47 AM EST by ManDown]
Originally Posted By stpolaris:
The od green rifle case/bags I've seen a couple of times. They're od green, have large pockets on the side. Looks like they hold 2 m4 sized rifles with straps to hold them in and a divider of sorts to keep the rifles from banging each other. The case/bag is military looking and appears to be of decent quality. If you know of one like this, please drop a link. I'm hoping to spend <$150. Thanks in advance.

I belive this is the one you are talking about.

Voodoo Tactical 36" Soft Case.

I just ordered one from Sportsmansguide.com however they are out of stock until July 20th but are $20 cheaper.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:02:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By ManDown:

I just ordered one from Sportsmansguide.com however they are out of stock until July 20th but they are about $20 cheaper.

That's it! Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:02:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 7:06:29 AM EST by ManDown]
Originally Posted By ManDown:

I just ordered one from Sportsmansguide.com however they are out of stock until July 20th but they are about $20 cheaper.

That's it! Thank you.

Click my link again, I linked it directly to the case at sportsmansguide.com if you want it for cheaper.

OOPS Just saw that you wanted OD green, they don't offer the OD one, I ordered the black.

Top Top