RRA for both.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
RRA for both.

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I just received my CAV Arms M4 stock from Adrenaline Arms. The only "wobble" is if you twist it on the receiver extension, and even then, there is only about 1/16th inch of movement. Otherwise, there is no wobble at all. There was a very minimal amount of molding "flash" down the centerline (the only reason I noticed it, is because I'm sort of freakish about that kinda sh*t). The receiver extension itself appears to be a DPMS tube, and timed perfectly with the buffer retainer. The flat spot on top of the stock itself for charging handle clearance is molded into the stock, rather than shaved off after molding.

CAV Arms gets my vote for the stock.

RRA gets my voted for 2-stage trigger.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top