Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 6:30:37 AM EDT
Looking for 20in styainless fluted upper, not a full bull though.  front gas block with a rail so can mount a flip front sight and use throw lever rings on the flat top.  anyone recommend a good manf ?  Would like to stay < $600

I was looking at RRA uppers, but I dont want a bull barrel upper, and all the other uppers have the standard A2 front sight block.

[edited to add]
actually I kinda like the RRA A4 upper in stainless, maybe I can just replace the front sight block ?

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster will flute the barrel.

20" upper

20" V-Match

Take a look at the options pulldown on the page.  I don't know if they'll do stainless, but I'd give them a call to find out.  I'm pretty sure they'll install a different gas block during assembly if you ask them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top