Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/19/2003 1:49:00 AM EST
I have an A2 HBAR that I want to turn into a varminter by buying a complete upper. First do I go with regular flat top or EOP. I have been looking at RRA, Olympic Arms, Georgia Precision, JP, and SSK. There are so many and I am confused. I just want an upper that will shoot good and allow consistent hits on groundhogs out to 300yards.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:18:26 PM EST
If money is no object, I'd check out one of these from Bushmaster: [img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/Images/purvmb24fvar9.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/post-ban/purvmb249ss.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:20:19 PM EST
i was totally confused also and after a month of research i got the rra. reasons were price and reputation i paid $350 less the bolt/carrier and charging handle. this thread help alot.http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=2&t=163620
Top Top