Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 5:28:38 AM EDT
hello everyone I did a search and could not find any discussion on where exactly to mount my light. Right or Left? etc.. I am right handed and I do not have a  foward grip mounted. thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:30:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Experiment, try out multiple positions and find out what works for you. I have my own style and it works great for me. See what is your own style.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Depends on the light...

Here's few low cost/high speed methods.  (I hate lights mounted under the barrel)

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:35:11 AM EDT
[#4]
i would find a place where it is not in your field of vision and does not come into contact with a rest like sand bags.  For me that is 4 o'clock.  When looking toward the muzzle.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#5]
usually wherever most comfortable to you
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I use a YHM angle mount, keeps the light high up and out of the way.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/cpufed/IMG_1093.jpg

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top