Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2010 6:57:00 PM EDT
was wondering where you get the old school delta ring thingy?  I think thats what its called.  The round spring ring that holds the handgaurds and the spring?  is there a place that sells a new retro barrel setup with front sight and all that other stuff?
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:01:13 PM EDT
They show up on the EE and Gunbroker from time to time. I recently got one from Specialized Armament.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:07:29 PM EDT
Slip ring.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:13:48 PM EDT
flat slip ring.they do show up.Just put a APB out in the WTB section of the EE for one and keep your eyes peeled.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:01:55 AM EDT
Top Top