Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2008 6:46:28 PM EDT
i keep seeing the ads in SGN about model 1 sales elling 5.45 ar uppers and kits. they are never listed on their website.  anyone got the scoop on when they will offer these kits?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to know the answer to this too... the price is nice! I hope they'll sell just the 5.45 barrel too.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
When I emailed them a few weeks ago, I was told "mid-October".  If that's still accurate, it should be any time now.  Then again, they may have been pushed back, I just dunno.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably come out after the "any day now" release of their Grendel Barrels I was hearing about back in 2006.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top