Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/4/2005 7:30:14 PM EDT
Is this thing worth a crap? any major problems with them? can larger cap mags be found anywhere? Anyone thread one for a can?
pics?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Great upper.

No prfoblems with mine.

No hicap mags available.

I shoot mine suppressed and its awesome.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
ditto what sc said
one of the best AR accessories ive bought
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I read a roadtest on them over a year ago and bought one asap. However, mine didn't work for crap,kept blowing the base off of cases. I packed it up with examples of the brass and sent it back for a refund, and received same. Must have been some kind of timing problem or somthing. Have not heard of any one else having that problem. And yes, there was several different brands and types of ammo fired, All did same thing.

Paul
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got one and have not had the chace to fire it yet. I will give you a range report in a few days. For $270 I could not go wrong.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:09:43 AM EDT
[#5]
These things SCREAM for a suppressor AND they WHISPER with one  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:13:24 AM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Where is a good place to get the CZ.22lr upper? Also how does it compare to the DPMS or RKP dedicated uppers especially  since http://www.kuehlprecisionfirearms.com/ are getting out of the .22lr business?

thanks Pete
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top