BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/9/2005 10:16:40 AM EDT
I know it looks cool but, whats the deal? is there some tactical advantage
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#1]
More streamlined, has nav lights with vertical grip, can use pressure switch blockers, QD, full 9V incan performance, fits in a case better for no snag on removal, but too heavy and nav lights illuminate when dunked in water.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Dosen't it also expose you more?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
any light will expose you more.

but if the light is needed then its needed.

i use one and have no poblems with it and no complaints
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It also exposes the target, and you better be able to do that before you pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You mean over barriers?  Yes but a side mounted light will expose you more around a corner opposite the light side and the M900 exposes you no more on the side the light is mounted if side mounted.  So both options expose you more in one situation, less in one situation and the same in another situation.  A 6 mounted light is no better or worse IMO than 3 or 9.  I would be more concernd about an optic mounted on top of the carry ahndle than I would be of the M900 when shooting over a barrier anyway.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top