Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2006 11:11:37 AM EDT
I recently bought a post ban bushmaster a-3 shorty from a guy that was hard up for cash ,the rifle was almost brand new.I now have to decide on having the barrel threaded or sending the upper to bushmaster and getting a different barrel and selling the post ban barrel,
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I recently bought a post ban bushmaster a-3 shorty from a guy that was hard up for cash ,the rifle was almost brand new.I now have to decide on having the barrel threaded or sending the upper to bushmaster and getting a different barrel and selling the post ban barrel,

Have Bushy rebarrel it and return the old one... have the old one threaded, then you will have a "seed" barrel for your next carbine..... such as it goes in the AR world..... spare parts always beget new AR's

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
or just send the upper to www.adcofirearms.com/ to have the barrel threaded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top