Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/19/2004 4:10:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2004 4:11:16 PM EST by fixxxer0]
I recently purchased a Bushmaster Carbon 15 Model 4 .... heres a link with a picture of it www.impactguns.com/store/SS-12966.html

(its post ban cuz i live in gay ass NY)

anyway.... the rail on the rifle isnt flattop but its not as high as a carry handle either....

i was just wondering what mount you guys think i would need to be able to cowitness with a EO or aimpoint.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:04:35 PM EST
anyone?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:15:24 PM EST
I believe the lowest mount you can get is the ARMS#22M68. Just curious, why did you decide that upper instead of the A3? The A3 gives you FAR more options in regards to optics.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:05:37 PM EST
cuz im retarded lol..... i dunno

its all they had in stock that was postban ( i live in ny) and i dunno im retarded i would change it if i could
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:30:41 PM EST
Don't worry, if you ever decide to change it, you can.
And you could get some dough for the upper, I would expect, in the EE.
A new flat top is around $100, and an upper action block from Bushmaster is $35, and a barrel wrench is around $30.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 8:36:30 PM EST

(its post ban cuz i live in gay ass NY)

That sucks dude.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:45:24 PM EST
okay i switched my order to an A3 upper lol....

www.impactguns.com/store/bushmaster_m4_miniy.html

Now my other question is what do i do since the rear sight is removeable on the carry handle ( i think it is anyway). Do i have to buy a rear sight or something that fits onto the flat top?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:53:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By fixxxer0:
okay i switched my order to an A3 upper lol....

www.impactguns.com/store/bushmaster_m4_miniy.html

Now my other question is what do i do since the rear sight is removeable on the carry handle ( i think it is anyway). Do i have to buy a rear sight or something that fits onto the flat top?

Your going to have to change your order again . Don't get the carry handle if you are going the optics route, you will not use it. Get either a fixed or flipup back up iron sight (BUIS). Do a search for BUIS and find numerous threads on them as well as pros and cons of flipups versus fixed.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:28:16 PM EST
well the carry handle is removeable and included in the price, so i figure F' it.

how much does that bius thing run?
Top Top