Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/29/2004 5:47:25 PM EST
What is the best carry handle? I just rcvd two model 1 sales flat top uppers. I put folding sights on one and the other I want to put a carry handle. I did looked on the EE site and others are looking for carry handles and may say they don't want COLT models. Why is this? If colt isn't the best, which one is?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:18:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/29/2004 7:18:54 PM EST by FALARAK]
Colt is a different height.... thats all. Not a big deal. Sometimes you have to adjust or get a different front sight tip... big deal.

All the brand name ones are good. Beware... they just started importing chicom carry handles, which are reported to be far less quality than domestic.... so just make sure you get one that is a known brand name... or from a reputable dealer.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:27:00 PM EST
You can tell from the price... You get what you pay for....

With that said, I just bought the cheapest chicom models. $32... It comes with all the knobs to turn. I did notice however the elevation knob does not have a "zero" click setting. The zero click is use to zero in the rifle as per the USMC hand book.

I took my, chopped the front off and just leave the back weaver knob. Install a riser in front of it with a 30mm dot sight. And I got a mil-spec combination at a fraction of the cost (vs $80-$200 for fixed or flip up rear sight)

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:03:01 AM EST
I didn't know gunparts are allowed to be imported from China?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:19:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By Darkest2000:
I didn't know gunparts are allowed to be imported from China?

Well now you do!
Top Top