BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/19/2008 5:49:28 AM EDT
I cut a little sqaure in my mi300 storm case...was wonder what others do
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#1]
On the rifles themselves.  They're quality optics and built to withstand drops from 5ft or more, water resistant, etc., I only protect their lenses with lens caps.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 7:01:02 AM EDT
[#2]
On the rifle, and the rifle, in my Storm case iM3300.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I just toss them [ACOG, NF, AP, PVS] in my range bag if they are not attached to a weapon; good optics/mounts hold zero just fine, and well used optics are simply that...well used.  Keeping the lenses covered up when not in use is always a good idea.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
On my rifle. The rifle in a vertical rack in my pickup.  I work in a natural gas field in the high desert. My rifle is with me every day, about 130 miles per day mostly off pavement.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top