Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/31/2003 1:03:43 AM EST
Would you know who sells, or how can i possibly get a "retaining clip" or pin for vintage COLT mags that still used this system for retaining the baseplate( unlike now which uses dents to hold plate). I have one that I want to restore. It does not accidentally slides out but you can remove it just by sliding your thumb. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 11:54:12 AM EST
No one sells those little tabs that hold the 20rnd style floor plate on. Get a floor plate from a 30 round magazine.
Top Top