Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 3:14:44 PM EST
I am getting everything together m4gery build and this is the last thing on the list.
I don't have any experience as far as how well they hold up looking for a quality wich one and where to get it.
Thanks
Robert
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:43:51 PM EST
Tango down seems the be the popular one right now. Not the "toughest" out there, but simple, light, sealed battery storage in the handle. It is what I am running right now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:06:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By FALARAK:
Tango down seems the be the popular one right now. Not the "toughest" out there, but simple, light, sealed battery storage in the handle. It is what I am running right now.

+1 I'm running the same thing. Its an awesome vertical grip IMO
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:51:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By FALARAK:

+2
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:11:25 AM EST
surefire makes one too and it also holds batteries
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:02:26 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 8:03:04 AM EST by N3rday]
KAC is pretty cheap, attaches very easily and is lightweight. Only detractor would be the lack of a battery storage department. If you are really serious and have a flashlight and an optic on your gun, I would get storage. If you are just shooting with irons and don't have a flashlight setup, I would go KAC. I got mine (for my first and still unfinished rifle :(...) for $25 used.

edit: KAC=Knight's Armament Co.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:11:56 AM EST
I decided to go with the CQD after a lot of research last night. It cost a little more than the tango down but from what I read is vertually indestructible.
When I used one a couple of weeks ago I put a lot of presure on it to be able to lock in on target for precise shooting with an eotech.
I may have whent overboard not sure. What the hell it didnt cost near what the last GMC truck I bought and that was the worst purchase I ever made.
Thanks for the advice
Robert
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:15:09 AM EST
I think you would be very very hard pressed to destroy a TD grip.
Top Top