Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 1:37:05 PM EDT
the upper i have is an a3 with a keyhole type symbol on it
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:34:35 PM EDT
Could be Colt, could be Bushmaster, could be RRA, could be an aftermarket part....................they all use the keyhole forged upper. Cerro Forge is the company with the keyhole forging mark and they supply raw forgings to nearly all the manufacturers and the manufacturers finish the receivers, without adding any other marks to the receivers. Your guess is as good as mine.
Top Top