Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/5/2006 3:34:35 PM EDT
If you have one, please post the total width of the Reflex sight. I'm researching the idea of having a custom mount made for the PS90 and would like to know if the sight would fit into the frame where the Ring sight is. A site states 1.35" would like to verify it.

I would first mount the sight onto this mount, then attach it to the receiver. I have to measure the width on the weapon as well. My goal is to make the sight's window close to the same height over bore as the stock one. I'm hoping so and that I could access the adjustment screws.

Please keep the thread to the intended question.

Thanks!

Mark
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Just measured the width of the Trijicon Reflex II that I have on my 870 12ga and it is exactly 1 & 5/16".

Hope this helps,
MadDog

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
MadDog, Thanks alot!
Another question, if you are under cover(covered range or from a structure)with low ambient light and the target is light, any problems seeing the reticle?

Mark
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top