I was going thru some boxes from storage and found some tools I bought 15-20 years ago and never used. Also found some non-tools you might be interested in.
1. Brownells m16 pivot pin detent depressor
2. Brownells m16 pivotpin detent install tool
3. Brownells m16 barrel nut alignment gauge
4. Forster 3 gauge headspace gauge set for m16
5. Clymer .223 Rem finisher reamer
6. small wrench for tightening/removing car stock.
7. 2 m16 flash hiders and 1 washer
8. 1 handguard nut
9. 2 rear sling swivels
10. barrel wrench
11. M14 Scope mount
12. 2 military .45 cal. Slides, both marked COLT, 1 has MODEL OF 1911 US ARMY on left side
other slide has military match barrel and barrel bushing installed for stealth competitions at State N.G. matchs.
Don't have any idea of value of above items, contact me to work out purchase price.
wrong forum, dude. ibtl