Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 5:10:24 PM EDT
Ok i need to get a new watch i have had the same ol g shock for a lil over 3 years. Its been to iraq 2xs and been in the solvent tank a few times to many. So my question is does anyone out here wear one , and if so is it worth handing over 400 plus for this watch? Also if anyone has a good sugestion to repace my g-shock i need a sturdy watch but looks somewhat casual....man i have been in california to long....Anyways comments and suggestions are welcome thanx for looking
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:13:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 8:15:15 PM EDT by Magpul]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:41:50 AM EDT
Which Tissot are you asking about. I have been wearing the Tissot T-Touch for about a year and a half. It certainly isn't as rugged as a G-Shock but it has held up to daily wear just fine. I swim in the ocean with it and rarely take it off. The compass, chronograph, alarm, and altimeter have been very useful features but I don't have much need for the thermometer or Berometer.

I think the watch was well worth the money.

MadDog
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:27:04 PM EDT
yep the t- touch is the one im talking about, i might just get another g-shock and throw the money i would have spent on the higher speed watch , towards a remington 700
Top Top