Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/7/2006 1:27:43 PM EST
I have an origional telestock and have lost the spacer that fits up against the lower reciever and holds the spring for the takedown pin detent in. It is shaped like a figure 8 with a smaller lower half.
I have looked at many places and can't find where I can just buy this one piece by itself.
Could someone point me in the right direction or at least tell me what it is called so I don't sound like a complete idiot when I call a supplier.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:33:41 PM EST
I believe it's called a receiver end plate
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:08:00 PM EST
Give me yer addy and I'll send you two
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:39:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By Duffy:
Give me yer addy and I'll send you two

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:57:49 PM EST
Sure, these things are just taking up space in my parts bin
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:30:05 PM EST
C'mon. You have a screwball avatar and you put a smily's after your posts.
Honestly, if you did, I could send you a small gold nugget as payment. Kinda broke until the ground thaws around here.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:48:59 PM EST
Duffy= stand up guy. Hes not messing with ya.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:24:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 4:24:50 PM EST by Duffy]
Thanks Marksman14
Looks like I'm having a hard time giving stuff away..
No payment necessary, I was just trying to help a fellow gun owner
Top Top