Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 10:25:55 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a company or gun smith that is removing post ban muzzle brakes, threading barrels, and installing flash suppressors? I have an m4 config chrome lined barrel on my m4 and would rather not spend the money on a new barrel if I can get this done.
Thanks for your input.
Mike
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I sent them an email to check on total price.
Have you had work done by them? Their prices look good.
Mike
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 5:52:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with Brian Maynard, [email protected]

He doing a couple for me right know.

ls
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does anyone know of a company or gun smith that is removing post ban muzzle brakes, threading barrels, and installing flash suppressors? I have an m4 config chrome lined barrel on my m4 and would rather not spend the money on a new barrel if I can get this done.
Thanks for your input.
Mike

Check with American Manufacturing.

He was doing barrels (removed from upper) for $35 each!

mark
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:30:06 AM EDT
[#5]
SoFlo since your in FL what about KKF. He's in FL.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I have checked with KKF...good price at $65 plus S&H.
I am waiting to hear what his turn around is...I saw a few posts on his site that he had some health problems and there was a bit of a back log.
Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top