took some pictures of my AR with a couple of my pistols

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice. How do you like the P2000 overall? Been thinking of going HK on my next sidearm but have owned Glocks' so long now- though I did try one and for some reason I was a bit more accurate with the HK admittingly.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:14:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice. What type of barrel do you have on your carbine.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:00:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Very nice...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:09:34 AM EDT
[#6]
good pics.  saving up for a good camera, and a  hk45 hopefully.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:02:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the comments guys...

Overall, I like my P2000, the 1911 is new to me, but i'm totally loving that I must say. The P2000 has about 1600 rounds through her, and is one of the first P2000's to be imported to the states... it has a SUB 1000 serial number. The p2000 is ergo-friendly with its interchangable backstraps. I recommend if you're going to get one, to get the v3 DA/SA (what I have) with decocker and not the LEM, unless of course you're an officer that is required to have DAO...

The Carbine has a White Oak Precision/Armament Midlength stainless steel match grade barrel chambered in .223 Wylde with a 1:9 twist. It has been fluted under the handguards as you can picture in the photos, additionally it was beadblasted for the matte finish. The custom work was done By ADCO Firearms which is a dealer here on ARFCOM and I must add that they do excellent work with great turnaround time and awesome customer service. they have always been quick to answer any questions that i have had before AND after my purchase from them.

The Springfield will be sent off to Tripp Research for some customization soon :-) I Can't wait. I'll be getting a SS Mil-Spec to keep me company while its away

-- OJM/FF-Medic
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Great pictures!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh yeah, you dont need a AWESOME camera to take good photos... those photos were taken with a 3+ year old Sony MAVICA Professional Series (floppy disk baby!!!) on a Tripod. Good lighting is the key to my photos...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top