Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2008 8:17:05 AM EDT
hello
doese any body have any tecnical drawings with dimention of an Ar upper. if so please let me know or if anyone knows of a page were u can get a hold of one that would be great. thanks
jakjak
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Lots of really good information in AR15.com library which can be found on the "homepage" lower left menu area.......

IIRC there are CAD files and such,

mike
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
hi mr_wilson
im having some problems findin that link you wouldnt happen to have the adress do you?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:20:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#4]
thank u
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#5]
cncguns.com has a lot of the blueprints and also the iges files too
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#6]
ok i got those files but none og them are uppers i got stripped lowers and internals but i really need the upper reciver
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
ok i got those files but none og them are uppers i got stripped lowers and internals but i really need the upper reciver

Try looking around here:

Bigger Hammer.net
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

go to cncguns.com forum, sign up and look in the ar15 section, the first stickied thread has the technical drawings, upper and lower.  i can't verify the accruracy as i have no need to, but it is there if you need it.  also, on the cncguns.com download page, there is a a2 and a3 upper iges file that the guy who runs cncguns.com made his own uppers from and they worked fine from what i have read.  so this will give you the technical drawings and also iges of a2 and a3 upper - everything you need.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top